Reports and data
It is estimated that increasing consumer awareness of the human health benefits of omega-3s is fueling market demand.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, Aug 25, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global fish oil market is projected to reach $ 5.42 billion by 2026, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Fish oil is essentially used as feed for various animal and human nutritional purposes, which include aquaculture feed, animal and pet food, pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and functional foods. Fish oil is the key factor in the growth of the aquaculture industry around the world and a crucial factor in the growth of the fish oil market. Government regulations that cap the quota create a gap between supply and demand, which mainly affects market demand for fish oil. Increasing the production of fish oil from by-products and promoting prospects with third-party suppliers could otherwise help to alleviate this threat and narrow the supply-demand gap.
To Get FREE Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1256
Increased consumer awareness of the health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids is expected to fuel growth in the global fish oil market over the forecast period. In addition, an increase in product consumption for protective coatings and lubricants would continue to drive growth in the fish oil market over the forecast period. In addition, a high consumption of EPA / DHA omega-3 fatty acids helps to lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of coronary artery disease (CHD) such as stroke. These health benefits are likely to fuel the growth of the fish oil market worldwide.
The increasing demand for hydrogenated vegetable oils and margarine as well as the changing eating habits of the younger generation are likely to drive market demand in the years to come.
Key participants include: TripleNine Group, Oceana Group Limited, Pesquera Diamante, The Scoular Company, FMC Corporation, GC Rieber Oils, Croda Inc., Omega Protein Corporation, Marvesa Holding NV and Corpesca SA.
For the purposes of this report, reports and data have segmented the global fish oil market on the basis of types, applications, distribution channels, and regions:
Source Insights (Volume, Kilotons, Revenue, Million USD; 2018-2026)
Application (Volume, Kilotons, Revenue, Million USD; 2018-2026)
• animal feed
• Functional foods and beverages
• Food supplements
Outlook on the sales channel (volume, kilotons, sales, million USD; 2018-2026)
o Specialty stores
• Not business based
Buy now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1256
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons, Revenue, Million USD; 2018-2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Other key findings from the report suggest that
• Aquaculture was the largest market share with sales of $ 1.84 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow by 6.3% over the forecast period. This market dominance is due to the increasing importance of breeding and regular stocking to improve fish production. In addition, an increase in aquaculture production of salmon, along with positive industry prospects for aquaculture in China due to cheap labor and application growth, is expected to fuel market growth.
• The branch-based sales channel had the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance in the forecast period with a growth rate of 6.3%.
• The Asia Pacific region is expected to experience significant growth with a CAGR of 6.3% in terms of sales from 2019-2026 due to the growth of the aquaculture sector in countries like China, India, Thailand, Indonesia and Bangladesh. In addition, growing nutritional awareness in emerging markets of China and India is expected to fuel demand for nutritional supplements.
To know more about this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fish-oil-market
Key highlights in the report:
• Provides an in-depth look at market growth and patterns for the years 2021-2028, including key market parameters.
• It provides useful information on the global fish oil industry, including market forecast and sales growth rates.
• Technical advancement, regulatory environment, recent innovations, and existing and emerging trends in the athleisure market are covered in this report.
• Comprehensive industry analysis, including key statistical data and market insights from primary and secondary research.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1256
Thank you for reading our report. To learn more about customizing the report, please contact us and our team will make sure the report meets your needs.
Read our blog @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-8-food-industry-trends
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions focus solely on your purpose to locate, address, and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries, and to help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, technology, chemistry, energy, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our customers are informed about the latest trends in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from various specialist areas.
Marketysers Global Consulting LLP
email us here
You just read:
News provided by
August 25, 2021 11:02 GMT
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We don’t allow opaque clients, and our editors try to carefully weed out false and misleading content. If, as a user, you see something that we have overlooked, please make us aware of it. Your help is welcome. ONE Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire ™, seeks to define some of the boundaries that are appropriate in the world today. Please see our editorial guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release