The 5-Factor Diet, developed by well-known fitness trainer Harley Pasternak, is one plan that is focused on Weight loss. As part of the 5 Week Plan, a person is recommended to eat five meals a day, which should be prepared with only five main ingredients from five different food groups. In addition, you have to do five different 5-minute exercises every day.
“With a 5-factor diet, people eat five meals a day, each consisting of protein, carbohydrates, Fiber, Fat and liquid. Meal planning technique relies on a good nutritional basis combined with regular exercise that will aid weight loss, ”said Preety Tyagi, senior health coach, nutritionist and founder of MY22BMI.
Foods recommended as part of the diet are those with a low glycemic index but high in fiber. These foods help eliminate unwanted ones Cravings and promote good blood sugar levels. Eating five meals a day is the key factor in adhering to this diet. The idea is not to feel hungry and avoid unhealthy cravings and indulgence.
This diet helps in the following ways
– It speeds up the metabolism in the body.
– Which in turn increases weight loss in the body.
– It also helps in lowering blood sugar levels and eliminating unhealthy food cravings and binge eating.
– The regular exercise program holds both physically and physically Mental health at bay.
Type of food recommended
• Lean proteins like fish, Egg white, skinless chicken, etc.
• Complex carbohydrates such as legumes, fruits and vegetables, whole grains.
• High fiber foods
• Healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids found in fish, avocados, nuts, seeds and cooking oils like olives, grapeseed and canola.
• Liquids – sugar-free beverages such as water, unsweetened tea, or diet soda.
“The 5-Factor Diet promotes a balanced diet by emphasizing lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables, healthy fats, and low GI foods, all of which are useful in health and longevity studies,” said Tyagi.
According to the nutritionist, not only does the diet provide tips on how to eat safely, but it also encourages people to exercise, which is essential for a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. “The program also teaches good long-term weight loss behavior and is a safe and practical way to lose weight. You should lose 1 to 2 pounds each week for the first week and be able to maintain the weight loss for the rest of the program. Eat healthy and exercise According to research, being regularly among the best things you can do not only for weight loss but for your overall health, ”she said.
For more lifestyle news, follow us: Twitter: ifestyle_ie | Facebook: IE Lifestyle | Instagram: ie_lifestyle